This release includes new useful features in our products Mira My Alumni Page, Mira Alumni Relations Portal, and Mira Mobility. We also have some smaller improvements in Mira ERM BASE, Mira Fundraising Management, plus some bug fixes.
We are now supporting My Alumni Page for more languages than Swedish and English. And the solution can be configured to support any languages.
- An administrator can manually add a course to an incoming application
- The system automatically creates a person in the database when an incoming student submits an application
- The system automatically creates a person in the database when an outgoing student submits an application
- An administrator can navigate from lists and applications to a created person profile
- A partner university cannot edit a student nominated for exchange studies if that person has submitted his/her application
- An administrator can send a letter of acceptance to other recipients than applying students
- A letter of acceptance is now sent as a PDF-file
- The report of admitted incoming student showed wrong data
This release marks the end of the development process for the core functionality in Mira Mobility. Our next step will be to build a grants and scholarship add-on module.
- A portal member can now manually cancel his/her account
- We have changed how lists are shown in groups
- An administrator can change the privacy settings of a portal member from RM
Other improvements and bug fixes
- It is now possible to configure if the feature ”gift in memory of” should be switched on or off (Mira Fundraising Management)
- We have re-designed how mail recipients are managed (Mira ERM BASE)
- Corrected a missing mail tag for country selection (Bug Fix)
- Corrected a bug where system- and contact language on the alumni tab was filled out but not shown on the overview tab (Bug Fix)
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about how you and your organization can benefit from the news in this release? Or if you have general questions about it. Contact us! Reference number to the release is #32281.
Do not have a contact person? Contact Marcus!
Director of Marketing, Sales and Client Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org / +4673-633 50 90