When you have a saved query, or any standard list of persons in Mira, it is easy to send them an email. But what if you want to send an email to a handful of contacts? Here is one way to do it:
- From the start page, click the Persons statistics widget to get to the list of all persons
- In the list, use the filter to find the first recipient. You can filer by name, email, organization and other fields.
- Click the checkbox next to the person, to select that recipient
- Use the filter to find the other recipients, and check the checkbox next to their row
- Clear the filter, and click the Show only selected button to verify that you have selected the correct persons
- Click Actions (bolt icon), > Send email.
- Select a template
- Verify that you have the correct number of recipients